About Haven Church
Our Mission & Vision
Rev. Cliff Donoho, Pastor
Ben Hobbs, Youth Pastor
What to Expect on Your First Visit
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you plan your first visit …
Planning Your Trip
Knowing Where To Go
Once you arrive our Greeters and Ushers are ready to show you how to get to where you need to go. Stop by our information booth to get more more details about all the ministries of our church. They can also assist you to the nursery, Sunday School classes, or to all the various services. Make sure you get your free gift just for being our guest!
If there’s something we missed, please contact us. We want your first and every visit to Haven Church to be a great experience. It is our desire to serve you and your family. We look forward to seeing you this Sunday!
Here’s what’s happening now …
- March 8 Quarterly Business Meeting
- March 14 WinGS Spring Bible Study ∙ ‘The Nearness of King Jesus’.
- March 26 Family and Friend Day ⋅ Invite your friends and family to join us at Haven Church. Morning Service.
Fantastic February Practical Helps
- February 5 “5 Ways to Improve Your Marriage”
- February 12 “The Joy of Raising Teenagers”
- February 19 “Getting Out of Debt”
- February 26 “Becoming Debt Free”
WinGS Spring Bible Study Begins March 14
How Do I Get Involved?
- Church Address:
Raleigh, NC • 27606
- Office Hours: (Please Call for Appointment)